boredommmm
Monday, August 25, 2008 / 6:03 PM

Im so bored now lahhhh.
I needa get a life, seriously.
Nah, I didn't go for the dxo party on saturday.
I chickened out on salleh and jen. Hope they're not angry. :D
I think Ive got Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) just like what jen said.
My mood changes with the weather, really.
On rainy days, I like to stay at home and either sleep or just read any random books I have if not I'll surf the net or sign in msn but appear offline cos I don't wanna chat with anybody.
On sunny days, I'll feel exceptionally happy and hyper and will take the initiative to plan a day out with my girlfriends over the weekends or whatever.
Jeez, it totally freaks me out.
I need to see a doctor and get medicine asap man.
Oh my oh my oh my. ):


And right now, Im reading the book Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult.
In case you're wondering, its about a boy Peter Houghton. He's normal and ordinary. Though he's not a straight A's student, he's grades were not that bad either. He's stick thin, wore glasses and has freckles. A classic example of a freak, they'd say. He's trying very hard to fit-in all his life but was still bullied by almost all the 'popular' students in his school. They would call him names, instead of Peter Houghton they'd call him Peter Homo. That's certainly awful and Peter had to deal with this every single day. Thus explains why he bore a secret resentment towards the students who bullied him and friends (or so he thought) who sold him out in order to be one of the 'popular' ones. Then one day, he brought guns and went around his school shooting them one by one. At last, he feels happy, he thought. But it doesn't end there. He's ruined lives of many others both directly and indirectly. Causing people to live in fear and misery. And most importantly, he had wind up in jail which was the last thing he wanted.
Okay, Im lazy to summarise the rest of the story.
Yeah, it was a great book and Jodi Picoult is definitely a marvellous writer.

Have I mentioned that I needa get a life?
Cos I really do!
No pictures no interesting texts, I guess you guys are really bored by now.
But Im going out on wednesday! I think I'll take 10000000000 photos with my girlfriends, no kidding. I MISS THEM!
Till then. (:

Labels: