feeling emo and all
Saturday, August 2, 2008 / 11:27 AM


hello people!
finally ive the chance to blog!
and thank you jeannette for helping me with this blog.
I LOVE JEANNETTE! :D
SERIOUSLY, i think im a blogger-noob. ):
okay, im going to start this emo post.
ive been keeping this issue in my heart for so long,
sometimes i think im exploding.
alright, here we gooooooo

i think that we are really drifting apart, really.
it affected me big time and i swear i don't like it at all.
its like, you never ask me out for a movie, or shopping, or just normal catching up anymore.
you were my best friend for almost 4 years and suddenly we've got hardly anything in common.
its very very saddening i know.
thats why i got really upset and angry at you.
but i didnt mean it of course. (:

and i certainly understand that its just life and we have to move on.
but im really scared to lose such a friend like you.
we have such good rapport that sometimes you can even read my mind.
where to find this kind of friend, you tell me you tell me?
im not trying to sound mawkish or sentimental and all,
i just want you to know that i really appreciate you as a friend. (:
p/s if you ever have a chance to read this post,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ask me out immediately bcos it'll be very awkward. you know.
sounds ironic huh. but im sure it'll be so awkward lah.

luckily, ive got really nice and funny new friends ive made in np. I LOVE ALL OF THEM. :D
i like how hamidah makes me laugh
i like how blur and cute is thi thi
i like how jeannette helps me with aap (and this blog)
i like how jenneth lames with me
okay, im not gay or anything! i just like my friends, cannot ah?


last of all, reminiscence:

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking times will always be the same
Cos we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love, but it came too soon
So if we get the big jobs and make the big money
When we look back now will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule?

Labels: