its so scary just now
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 / 10:18 PM

YAY!
I GOT MY NEW WARDROBE, LIKE FINALLY!
WOOTS. so chio can.
Okay, school starts with a Sociology presentation today.
Actually no, school starts with our group members doing last minutes touch ups on the powerpoint slides. BAH.
And luckily, I add in the OBJECTIVES and probably thats why our group scored a B++ for it. HAHAHA!
Btw, MR LIM IS VERY GOOD LOR! SO LENIENT LEH!
Cos he gave us a B++ for our presentation and also added that HE LOVED OUR OBJECTIVES!
I wrote that one okay! LOL.
But the credits still goes to jeannette lah.
Cos she did most of the parts. OOPS. =X
And then there was no lessons after that.
But jeannette and jenneth went for their NSL practical test.
Mine is on thursday by the way. WISH ME GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!
I went to study, since I have nothing to do. LOL.
I plan to study the whole of Sociology initially.
BUT BUT BUT in the end, I only managed to study half a unit.
HALF A UNIT! what the effff lor.
Neh mind.
Anyway, after that jenneth came out first and i saw T_T on her face instantly lor.
She said she forget to do a lot of things, and almost teared can!
Since I don't know how to console her, so I only share my packet of chips with her lor. LOL. Jeannette came out like a million years later and she said she almost scored a distinction for her practical. DISTINCTION LEH! wapiang.
And then they both started talking about the details lor. Expected lah cos the excitement takes some time to die down one. hahha
Okay and so we agreed to go jeannette's house to visit lil' Jade.
She's growing super fast lor I tell you. Really.
She's only 1 years old and she looks like about 3 years old leh.
But who cares? As long as she is cute and fun to play with. HOR?
And so today ended with me coming home at around 10+ and feeling all paranoid and whatever.
Serves me right aye?