my sense of urgency had gone missing
Monday, August 4, 2008 / 3:31 PM

Life's so boring these days.
Especially when the exams are coming and all.
Or was it because of the fking weather?
Whatever.
And oh,
THANK YOU KOON TECK FOR THE NOTEBOOK!
I still can't figure out why it costs 10 bucks.
The thing is, he bought it for like 5 people?
Rich dude.
Had CNP presentation today.
IT WAS LAME!
I had to act as the chinese nurse. stupid. embarrassing.
The best thing is, we got the lowest. Lameshit.
And I got C for the individual jounal.
I should be happy I won't have to repeat that whole module next year. HA.
Overall, unexciting.


I think there's gotta be something wrong with me.
I don't feel any sense of urgency at all!
Maybe thats why I did so badly for my Os.
Im just too lazy to study.
Somebody please motivate me!
And and and, I need to learn how to make my blog more happening, right?

Labels: