Quotes
Sunday, August 3, 2008 / 4:24 PM


You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.
- Mary Tyler Moore


Well, nothing much today. Was actually planning to do cnp with fellow group members at Holland V's burger king. In the end, only 3 turn up(including me). Oh, how cool is that. Blah blah blah. Btw, we only discussed for about 15 minutes? Lame discussion. After which jeannette and I went to IMM in search of my bohemian dress. Again, a fruitless search. What a hot afternoon. Randommm.

Mid-year exams are coming, which means that attachments are coming, which means that final-year exams are coming, which means we will be promoted to year 2, which means that we will all be scattered around in different classes different lectures, which means that we need to make new friends all over again, which means that we will be doing projects with different people. And this occurs every single year during my poly life. Imagine how tiring will that be. Imagine.
But on the other hand, this rumor may not be true. Maybe I can get to spend the 3 years with my beloveds. Who knows? Wait and see.

One of my beloveds:Its the picture of the day yo.

Oh ya, saw her mum today. Totally reminds me of her.

Sometimes I wonder, are friends really that important? I think so.

I know you haven't forgotten about me.

And Im glad. (: