Thursday, September 25, 2008 / 5:24 PM

HELLO PEOPLE !

Okay Im quite happy with my attachment now. YAY!
But I didn't change team though. Still in team C.
The only difference is, THE SISTER IS CHANGED TO TEAM A!
Yeah that's why Im so happy, at last. :D
And I didn't get scolded for 4 days! 4 DAYS! *smiles*
And the patients are so nice and all, somemore the opposite cubicle got handsome guy. Heehee.
Plus, the attachment is ending soooooooooooon!
5 MORE DAYS! (:

Its really nice to have salleh with me. She's damn funny lah, always make me laugh until people thought I crazy. LOL!
Awww, and I missed my girlfriends, really!
Im really looking forward to the genting trip, its gonna be lotsa fun and gossips!

Im damn clumsy lahhhh.
I put my handphone in my pocket together with my scissors.
Now my hp is like super scratched.
Dammit.