woots
Monday, September 15, 2008 / 6:46 PM

NSL : AD
.
FON : A
.
AAP : B
.
MIC : C
.
PAS : C
.
GPA : 3.0943
.
Whoopeedoo! IM SO SO SO HAPPY TODAY!
.
Firstly, as you can see, its my wonderful results! (let me haolian awhile lahhh) Finally there's no D's! Im so elated and overjoyed and ecstatic and I can't think of anything better to write! IM JUST SO SO SO HAPPY! :D
.
Secondly, MY FIRST DAY AT ATTACHMENT WAS NOT THAT SCARY! Salleh was in the same ward with me but in different cubicle. But, that's okay cos her cubicle's just opposite mine! And at least we can still talk while no one's watching. HEH HEH.
Anyways, the best thing is, THERE'S ONE SUPER DUPER HANDSOME DUDE IN SALLEH'S WARD! Yeah! So handsome and everyone agrees with me! :D But the bad thing is, SALLEH GETS TO TAKE HIS BP EVERYDAY BUT NOT ME! basket.
.
Thirdly, MAYMAY AND I JUST FOUND OUT ONE THING TODAY-WE HATE THE SAME GIRL COINCIDENTALLY!
Let's call the girl 'Y'.
I got to know Y when I was in primary school. Maymay got to know Y when she was in secondary school. Y studies nursing but she's in another polytechnic. Y was also posted to NUH for her attachment, same as us but we didn't know.
Today, when maymay and I were having lunch,
maymay: Hey its that girl I hate. Yucks! Can't believe she's posted here as well.
xuanhui: OHHHMYYYGODDD. She's the girl I hate too!
*maymay and xuanhui looks at each other, dumbfounded*
I think you guys can guess what happens next. HAHAHAHA :D
.
Im so happy today! Its like Ive been so scared about my result I thought I wouldn't get a dist for my nsl and I thought my attachment sure sucks to the core but everything turned out differently. Come to think of it, Im so lame to worry soooo much. Kill my brain cells only. nb.
Anyways, IM SO HAPPY I LOVE EVERYBODY. (:
.
Omg, so many good things happened today. Will tomorrow be like shite?
tsktsk, life's like that yeah.

Labels: