Wednesday, January 20, 2010 / 11:10 PM



omg i hate my life.
nobody can be more suay than us. nobody. im having my fucking end of year exam on the second day of the fucking chinese new year. cny for god's sake! i love cny! i swear ive never missed any cny in my entire life. and guess what? the first paper is none other than the toughest of them all. pharmacology. fucking drugs.

and stupid year three is coming. stupid fyp. you know. when you're doing projects, its not only the work that is demanding. its the people too. if only its just us doing it. big sigh. plus its not only fyp, there's still the never-ending attachments too. i dont even dare to think about it manz

and there's one more thing on my mind. should i sign the bond with sgh? you know i could do good with the money. my family discourage me but friends encourage me. dilema much? advantages: monthly income i so need, erm actually thats about all. disadvantages: all the usual stuffs. bad stuffs. omg idk. if i sign the bond and work through the 2 years and hopefully escape unscathed, then im more or less free. i can go abroad to work(their pay is way higher in u.s.a you couldn't even imagine) or further my studies. or i can progress to research nursing i so loathe if not for the good pay, or other jobs related to the medical field. if i dont sign the bond, and if i dont work as a nurse, i can be..er nothing. unless i go for those disgusting jobs that only needs an o lvl cert. which means im wasting my life and $ away right now. every minute of it.

im having a major headache now.
i need words of wisdom desperately from somebody who's been through this
and gosh im so $_$ it makes me sad